My pitiful January list results:
2. Will work very diligently at to finish: Addy’s quilt, this will hopefully be finished in February – How can I work on it if I could not even find it.
3. Sew as much as I can on the current scrap quilt (Two blocks will be OK) – Nope did not get done.
4. Sew one hexagon onto background – Another item I could not find. My house is not that big. I must have hid it really good.
6 Organize (more like find) items that need to be finished. I know I have more. – Could not find Addy’s quilt or the hexagon quilt. How could I find anything else?
Sew four blocks for Comfort Quilts http://groups.yahoo.com/group/comfort_quilts_cancer/?yguid=262439020 Yippee I sewed lots of blocks and sent them off.
Complete this months lesson from Kitty and Me The lesson is finished but I need to change part of it. I want to take out the red snowflake and do something different, Also a
add another row of flowers at the top.
February To Do List.
1. Sew one row on the scrap quilt
2. Draw up the design for the CQ glass case
3. Quilt the Harvest Angel wall hanging
4. Make a purse for Jan
5. Finish the top leaf of Fantasy Remembered
Sew four blocks for Comfort Quilts http://groups.yahoo.com/group/comfort_quilts_cancer/?yguid=262439020
Complete this months lesson from Kitty and Me
Sew an embroider stitch that I have never sewn before and embellish the stitch.