After about three weeks on illness with no energy, I am finally on the mend. Yippee. I am so over not sewing.
I remember when I started to put together the first block on the caswell quilt, I used the glue technique. I must have been terribly tired. I used so much glue when I tried to wash out the glue today, it would not soak out. So I started over. I feel better now and there are only little dots of glue on the material. Looks nicer and I am much happier with the block.
Auditioning material for this block.
This center looks better in the picture than it does in real life.
Does not do it for me either.
This one makes the colors pop.